Our Senior Women in Leadership Program is designed to develop women with purpose into leaders who have a profound impact in their organisations, communities and wider society.
This program provides an opportunity for participants to pause and to experiment, to feed their curious and creative sides, to nourish and sustain their body as well as mind, to open new paths, to grow their leadership.
As part of a cohort of talented and senior women, you will learn from a globally-recognised faculty with expertise in leadership, power, influence, negotiations and strategy – as well as each other.
Who Should Attend?
- Women leaders in the C-suite, or aspiring to join the C-suite in their next career move
- Women with 10+ years of experience as leaders across a variety of industries
- Women who are keen to learn from a diverse cohort across a variety of industries, age and cultural backgrounds
Find your voice
- Learn to be heard without alienating people
- Develop strategies to influence others and achieve your objectives
Manage relationships effectively
- Manage relationships up, down and sideways
- Understanding the roles of authenticity, trust, influence and resilience at a team and individual level
Build power and influence
- Drive outcomes through the use of skilful negotiation tactics inside and outside your organisations
- Develop an enduring and powerful network that supports and advocates for each other
Care for yourself
- Manage your physical and mental well-being in the context of your career and encourage others to do the same
Power and influence
Equity in leadership
I think the strength of the program, for me in particular, was that it gave me real skills to actually use. Not just suggestions but actually how to break down a situation to prepare for it or understand it.
Associate Professor, Department of Microbiology, Monash University
Marianne is a former Senior Vice President at Gartner and Associate Dean and Chair of Management at Melbourne Business School who now works as a leadership and executive search consultant.
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF MARKETING
Jody is an expert in branding, marketing strategy and economic and social impact who is committed to focusing on research and programs that encourage better business for a better world.
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR
Carol is an associate professor and registered psychologist who has held positions with BHP, Bank of Melbourne and the Department of State Development, Business and Innovation.
PROFESSOR OF MARKETING
Jill is an expert in decision-making and resilience, whose work draws on her family's experiences during the Holocaust. She has held positions at Kellogg Graduate School of Management and INSEAD.
PROFESSOR OF STRATEGY
Geoff worked at the highest levels of international finance before becoming an academic focusing on risk-taking by executives. He has received several research excellence awards from the University of Melbourne.
PROFESSOR OF ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR
Isabel has received several awards for her research into organisational behaviour and human resource management. She teaches people management and diversity on our MBA programs.
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF MANAGEMENT
With a PhD in social psychology, Jennifer specialises in organisational behaviour, negotiation and people management, and conducts research into the ways in which power is used in the workplace.
Amanda is a widely-published author who is recognised in academic and corporate circles as a pioneer of diversity in management and the application of mindfulness in leadership.
In this residential program, participants stay on campus and engage in workshop activities after hours. The program fee covers tuition, meals and accommodation during the workshop.
The carefully-designed schedule is intense, with classes, presentations, health and well-being activities and guest speakers scheduled from 7am – 8pm on all days. Places are limited and subject to prior approval before being accepted into the program. Please contact us with any queries related to this course.
A non-refundable deposit of $1,000 will be required to confirm your booking.