Accelerate your career or change direction with a graduate business program that fits around you.
Our Professional Certificate in Business Analytics is delivered in a hybrid format by our world-class faculty, providing flexibility to attend classes in person or online.
Designed for highly motivated and experienced professionals, it comprises of two subjects from your choice of focus area, equipping you with the technical skills to enhance your business performance. And if you choose, you can go further by studying a Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma – or dive right into the Master of Business Analytics itself.
In many instances I was able to apply my learnings from MBS the very next day! It has been exciting to try new approaches immediately in the real world.
Founder / Director, AY Sports Consulting
By partnering with leading organisations, our Career Services can connect you to top-tier firms in Australia and around the world.
Our career coaches will help you develop your job-hunting skills, maximise your future opportunities and increase your chances of success.
The 2023 program fee is $9,300.
Fees are paid in advance*.
FEE-HELP is available for eligible Australian citizens and permanent residents.
Many students share the cost of studying with their employer. Melbourne Business School is happy to provide a business case to share with your employer about the benefits of studying a Part-time MBA to the organisation. Please contact us for more information.
Approximately $120 per subject is a reasonable amount to budget for textbooks and other study-related expenses.
*Fees are subject to annual review and may be adjusted to take into account cost increases. The School guarantees that fees will not increase by more than 10 per cent from year to year.
- Commence an application to become familiar with the application process.
- Meet with us to find out more about the School and program.
- Complete and submit your application by the application closing date.
The Selection Committee will make the final decision on each applicant, usually within four weeks. All applicants will be notified of the outcome via email.
Closing dates are as follows:
Application deadline: 18 November
Application deadline: 3 March
Application deadline: 19 May
Application deadline: 11 August
The deadline for all applications is 11.59pm AEST.
Late applications may be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us for further advice.
For a successful application, you will need:
- An up-to-date CV, showing a minimum of two (2) years’ of professional work experience.
- A copy of your undergraduate academic transcript and any postgraduate transcripts, if relevant.
- A passport or verified document showing current citizenship / residency status.
- An excellent command of English (copy of IELTS or TOEFL score*, where required) if you are a non-native speaker.
- Personal statements relating to your goals and how you can contribute to the program (not required for the Professional Certificate or Graduate Certificate).
- The names and contact details of two (confidential) professional referees (not required for the Professional Certificate or Graduate Certificate).
You are also welcome to supply additional information that you believe will strengthen your application. The School may also request additional information to assist the admission decision.
This program is only open to domestic students (Australian/NZ citizens, Australian PR visa holders or any Australian visas without study restrictions).
It is a university requirement that applicants provide evidence that they meet the published entry requirements. Uncertified documentation does not provide this evidence; however we accept uncertified documents for the purpose of selection, and reserve the right to request your certified documentation at any time.
*For IELTS, you will need a minimum score of 7.0 overall, with no individual score less than 6.5.
For TOEFL iBT, you will need a minimum score of 102, with a written score minimum of 24 and no individual score lower than 21.
PTE Overall score minimum of 65, with writing skills of minimum 65 and no other communicative skill below 50
- Two years of work experience
- An undergraduate Degree or six years of work experience
- English proficiency
For more information, visit our application FAQ's page.
Equip yourself with the essential personal skills and management tools for becoming a better business executive.
Take a deeper dive and develop a core business foundation while continuing to work, applying what you learn on the job.
Gain a complete business toolkit that will develop your understanding of how to deliver value across all areas of business.
Complete the Part-time MBA to unlock your full potential, transform the way you see business and maximise your career opportunities.