Melbourne Business School is renowned throughout the Asia Pacific as a leader in management education and executive development. The school offers degree programs, including our highly ranked MBA and Executive Education programs. Over the past decades, we have built an outstanding reputation for program excellence, a high-quality learning experience and the capacity to prepare managers, leaders and organisations for the challenges of a global future.
Employment at Melbourne Business School provides highly motivated individuals with the opportunity to develop their skills in a wide range of areas.
We offer a number of employee benefits, including:
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- BUPA health insurance staff discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- FBT non-for-profit rebatable status
- Health and wellbeing programs – including flu vaccination
- Learning and development
- Salary packaging – superannuation, novated vehicle leasing
- Staff social events
- Generous parental leave provisions starting at 14 weeks paid leave for primary caregivers (calculated on a pro-rata basis for those having at least 6 but less than 12 months service) including employer superannuation contributions for up to 38 weeks.
For applications or expressions of interest, please contact us by:
Email: [email protected]