New Leader Development Program Overview
Learn to delegate effectively, manage conflict, lead with confidence, set realistic goals and coach others.
Our New Leader Development Program will give you the insights, skills and leadership essentials you need to build your personal, team and organisational effectiveness as an emerging leader.
With a combination of practical tools, personal development and peer discussion, you’ll learn how to better support your team through increased impact in areas such as conflict management, performance-building and goal-setting.
Who Should Attend the New Leader Development Program?
Early Career Professionals
- Project managers who are early in their career
- Identified potential for more senior roles in the future.
- New team leaders and supervisors who have recently transitioned into their role.
New Leader Development Program Key Takeaways
Build Leadership Confidence
- Use strategies, pragmatic tools and frameworks to build your confidence and capabilities.
Boost Self-awareness and Relationship Skills
- Demonstrate self-awareness and an understanding of your behavioural impact on others
- Use your greater personal insights as a new leader to engage and influence others
- Apply newfound knowledge and relationship skills to your leadership role and personal life.
- Use your personal insights as a new leader to engage and influence others
- Be able to effectively build and measure the performance of your team.
New Leader Development Program Topics Covered
Understanding Self and Others
Your Leadership Impact on Others
Leading Others Effectively
Leadership in Action
New Leader Development Program Success Story
I was the person who got in there and made one of our magazines, working alongside a team. Now I'm the person who leads that team.
Editorial Director, Architecture Media
New Leader Development Program Key Facilitator
Keegan has worked across organisations ranging from small business, government agencies, Not-for-Profit and education through to large corporate organisations to optimise team performance.
This is a non-residential program. The program fee covers tuition, learning materials and meals during the workshop.