Get the practical tools and frameworks you need to implement change within your organisation.
Our Managing and Leading Change course is a hands-on program that will teach you the essentials about driving change and supporting people through periods of transition.
The program includes a simulation exercise as well as modules on the emotions and psychology of change, effective communication strategies and how to work with resistance from others.
Who Should Attend?
Managers and professionals
- Responsible for teams, functions or projects
- Dealing with significant change
- Having personal responsibility for implementing change
- Understand the mechanics and human element of change
- Understand why change often fails
Managing and leading change
- Employ an overarching model for managing and leading change
- Recognise your preferred approach to change, and your strengths and development areas
Preparing for optimal outcomes
- Apply tools and strategies to ensure better success with change
- Establish organisational readiness to change
Influencing and communicating effectively
- Increase your personal influence
- Inspire people to adopt change initiatives
Power and influence
The program helped me to delve into the sort of operator I am and work toward getting people on board to achieve change in the workplace.
Communications and Marketing Manager, Vicsport
Dr. Danielle Payne
Danielle has worked as an expert in leadership development, organisational change and HR over the past 20+ years for businesses such as Accenture and Aesop, consulting to clients across all industry groups, as well as lecturing in organisational change at Monash University, and facilitating various programs at the Melbourne Business School.
This is a non-residential program. The program fee covers tuition and meals during the workshop.
Applications typically close one week prior to commencement, however, to secure your place, we encourage you to apply early. Applications received less than one week prior to commencement will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
A non-refundable deposit of $1,000 will be required to confirm your booking.