Managing and Leading Change course overview
Get the practical tools and frameworks you need to implement change within your organisation.
Our Managing and Leading Change course is a hands-on program that will teach you the essentials about driving change and supporting people through periods of transition.
The program includes a simulation exercise as well as modules on the emotions and psychology of change, effective communication strategies and how to work with resistance from others.
Who should attend the Managing and Leading Change course?
Managers and professionals
- Responsible for teams, functions or projects
- Dealing with significant change
- Having personal responsibility for implementing change.
Key takeaways of the change management course
- Understand the mechanics and human element of change
- Understand why change often fails.
Managing and leading change
- Employ an overarching model for managing and leading change
- Recognise your preferred approach to change, and your strengths and development areas.
Preparing for optimal outcomes
- Apply tools and strategies to ensure better success with change
- Establish organisational readiness to change.
Influencing and communicating effectively
- Increase your personal influence
- Inspire people to adopt change initiatives.
Topics covered in the Managing and Leading Change course
Power and influence
Managing and Leading Change student success story
The program helped me to delve into the sort of operator I am and work toward getting people on board to achieve change in the workplace.
Communications and Marketing Manager, Vicsport
Managing and Leading Change facilitator
Dr. Danielle Payne
Danielle has worked as an expert in leadership development, organisational change and HR over the past 20+ years for businesses such as Accenture and Aesop, consulting to clients across all industry groups, as well as lecturing in organisational change at Monash University, and facilitating various programs at the Melbourne Business School.