Melbourne Business School, 2016.
This website and its contents are subject to copyright under the laws of Australia and, through international treaties, other countries. The copyright in materials on this site and in this website as a whole is owned by Melbourne Business School (“MBS” or “The School”). The copyright in some materials incorporated within this web site is owned by third parties.
You may view this website and its contents using your web browser and save an electronic copy, or print out a copy, of parts of this website solely for your own information, research or study, but only if you (a) do not modify the copy from how it appears in MBS's website, and (b) include the copyright notice "Melbourne Business School, 1994-(2016)” on the copy.
You must not otherwise exercise the copyright in the whole or any part of this website for any other purpose except as expressly permitted by statute or with MBS's prior consent.
If you believe copyrighted work is available on the MBS website in such a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or a breach of an agreed licence or contract, please notify us:
- Your notification must include sufficient information to enable us to identify the copyrighted work that is the subject of the claimed infringement or, if multiple copyrighted works are involved, a representative list of such works and;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate and access such material and;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- An indication of whether you are the owner of the content, or if you are acting on their behalf. Details of all parties must be supplied including the relationship between them.
- Indicate what law (including country) is being transgressed.