MBS Leadership Program (online)
The MBS Leadership Program (online) will give you the business skills to lead teams and navigate complexity.
MBS Leadership Program (online) Overview
Boost your ability to inspire others and create alignment to drive results, while also learning how to develop and grow your leadership capability.
Our MBS Leadership Program (online) provides opportunities for mid-to-senior level managers to develop new leadership skills, behaviours and mindsets to navigate complex leadership challenges.
Delivered entirely online, the program is designed to fit into your schedule. With a mix of virtual classes, self-paced learning and peer coaching sessions, you will learn how to maximise your impact and drive organisational success across multiple teams and functions.
Who Should Attend the MBS Leadership Program (online)?
- Leaders who have already made the transition from managing individual contributors to managing other managers and / or senior professional staff
Strategic and Cross-functional Leaders
- Leaders responsible for supporting and executing organisational strategy
- Leaders who work collaboratively with multiple peers or across different functions
MBS Leadership Program (online) Key Takeaways
Harness Your Leadership Potential
- Develop the ability to hold multiple perspectives to navigate complex challenges
- Align personal and organisational purpose to evaluate strategic decisions and trade-offs
Build Better Teams
- Communicate a compelling direction that inspires action
- Develop self and others with tools and frameworks for coaching and mentoring
- Lead with empathy and create the conditions for engagement and high performance
Build Leadership Agility
- Adopt a paradox mindset to manage competing tensions
- Influence up, down and across organisational boundaries
MBS Leadership Program (online) Topics Covered
MBS Leadership Program (online) Success Story
This program's online format enabled us to bring together a diverse group of people from not only across Australia but also from other APAC countries like Singapore, Malaysia, to gain insights into the shared challenges and learnings across the world.
Business Operations Manager, Here Technologies
MBS Leadership Program (online) Key Facilitators
Julia is a Principal at Melbourne Business School. She is an experienced leader and leadership development specialist. Previously, Julia was a Director at Nous Group and held senior positions at Australia Post and ANZ bank.
Cameron is an organisational development and learning expert who has held senior roles with several multinational companies. His passion is for creating engaging and inspiring places to work.
Danielle has worked in HR and employee development for companies including Aesop and the Australian Institute of Management, as well as lecturing in organisational change at Monash University.
Julian is a registered psychologist who has worked with everyone from police officers to CEOs. He specialises in executive coaching, culture change, strategy facilitation, leadership and organisational development.
This is an online program. The program fee covers tuition.
Read our full terms and conditions and other frequently asked questions for more information.
Online Session Times
July Intake 2023
- Session 1: 5 July (12-1.30pm)
- Session 2: 12 July (12-1.30pm)
- Session 3: 19 July (12-1.30pm)
- Session 4: 26 July (12-1.30pm)
- Session 1: 8 November (12-1.30pm)
- Session 2: 15 November (12-1.30pm)
- Session 3: 22 November (12-1.30pm)
- Session 4: 29 November (12-1.30pm)
*Online session times are subject to change.