Q and A: Current business ethics issues
Monday, 23 May 2022
6.15 PM - 8.30 PM
Key Business Ethics Issues Conference
Professor Ian Harper AO will be a guest speaker at the next Q and A on the Key Business Ethics Issues conference.
Presented by Trinity College Events, the conference will be moderated by journalist, broadcaster and ABC Radio Melbourne host Ali Moore.
Audience members will be asked to submit their questions by 5pm Wednesday 18 May 2022.
- Professor Joanne Ciulla (Gourlay Professor)
- Professor Andy Crane (Gourlay Professor)
- Jim Craig, former independent Director and Chairman, Australian Super – Investment Committee
- Professor Ian Harper, Australian economist, economics professor and Dean of Melbourne Business School
- Jo Horgan, founder and co-CEO MECCA Brands
- David Koczkar, CEO Medibank.
- Ali Moore, journalist, broadcaster and regular host of ABC Radio Melbourne.