Improve your ability and confidence to use financial data to make better-informed decisions – even if you're not used to numbers.
Our Finance for Non-Financial Managers course is fully online and designed specifically for mid-to-senior level managers with little to no financial training who want to improve their knowledge of accounting and money management.
The program consists of four modules. Each module contains 30 minutes of pre-work, two live labs and up to an hour of self-paced learning per week. For more detail on the course structure, please download our brochure.
Who Should Attend?
Managers and professionals
- With little or no formal financial training
- Seeking to improve their knowledge of accounting and financial management.
Understand your business's finances
- Understand key financial terms
- Understand core concepts for financing your business
Measure financial performance
- Make sense of financial reports
- Evaluate investment proposals
Boost financial performance and your effectiveness
- Measure financial performance
- Undertake financial planning and budgeting
- Make better-informed decisions
Introduction to finance
Financing the business
Measuring financial performance
Financial planning and budgeting
The program helped teach me how to apply health checks to financial information, including demystifying annual reports. The bonus was in Henry's dry delivery and humour.
DR CAROLYN TUCEK-SZABO
Director of Regulatory Affairs, Australasia, GlaxoSmithKline
Henry has spent his career working in accountancy and finance. His passion is for helping people overcome their fear of numbers and discover the power of financial skills for the first time.
ACADEMIC DIRECTOR (MBA)
Nam has a PhD in Accounting and extensive experience in providing services to clients in various industries, such as cement, brewing and beverages, and real estate.