A unique, future-focused event on management education for a sustainable future.
Please join us for a forward-focused discussion on management education with international speaker Mette Morsing, Head of the United Nation’s Principles for Responsible Management Education.
The Faculty of Business and Economics, University of Melbourne and Melbourne Business School are co-signatories to the UN Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME). The first joint PRME report was issued in 2021.
This event will be co-facilitated by Professor Glenn Hoetker, Director of Melbourne Business School’s Centre for Sustainability and Business and Dr. Franz Wohlgezogen, Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Business and Economics, University of Melbourne.
- Opportunity for students and other attendees to share their thoughts and perspectives on the future of environmentally sustainable management education
- Hear from Mette Morsing, the New York-based Head of the UN Principles for Responsible Management Education, the world’s largest initiative for sustainability and leadership education involving over 800 business schools around the globe
- Grow your knowledge and understanding of sustainability and management education in a global context and how they might influence and shape potential career aspirations
- Professor Mette Morsing, Global Head of UN Principles for Responsible Management Education
- Bianca Eden, Co-President, MBA Sustainable Business Club, Melbourne Business School
- Candice Colman, Co-President, MBA Sustainable Business Club, Melbourne Business School