MBS Leaders Roundtable Series for Indonesia: Roundtable 2
Calling All Indonesian Business Leaders Wanting To Shape A Strong Path To Sustainability!
Today, more than 40 percent of global investment flows are ESG driven. The old paradigm of focusing purely on shareholder value and profitability is shrinking as investors only invest in companies that have strong sustainable practices. As such, sustainability has become central to all business operations. This is also true for Indonesia as banks have shifted their lending requirements to incorporate ESG guidelines and principles.
However, the reality is, while there are intentions to shift to better sustainability practices, many companies are under pressure to manage financial pressures brought on by COVID-19. While others, may not know how to start the process and keep it going.
To discuss these matters, we are delighted to invite you for the Melbourne Business School Leaders Roundtable Series - Sustainability & Business: A Strong Path to Growth, hosted by Synthesis Communications Indonesia and in partnership with the Melbourne Business School.
Register now to be part of one of the first multi-sector interactive discussions which brings together senior leaders representing a government regulator, business strategy professor, resources corporation and a financial institution.
Speaker and Panelists include:
- Glenn Hoetker, Professor of Business Strategy, MBS Foundation Chair of Sustainability & Business
- Andrew Beckham, Chief Financial Officer of PT Bumi Resources Tbk.
- Ahmad Solichin Lutfiyanto, Compliance Director, Bank Rakyat Indonesia
In this roundtable, you will have an opportunity to discuss pressing matters including:
- How your company can navigate today’s sustainability challenges while pivoting for better mid- and long-term growth
- The opportunities to find synergies across the business to drive sustainability – from Boardroom to Execution
- How sustainability can create commercial and social value
This is an excellent platform you can take to discuss the transition to sustainable business, economy and society.