When Home becomes the Workplace - Webinar
Until recently working from home during a pandemic would have been considered uncharted territory, however, a few weeks into COVID-19 restrictions, millions of households have now experienced the highs and lows of working, studying and simply getting along within the confines of the same four walls.
Listen to a panel of Melbourne Business School experts as they examine questions facing millions people now working from home.
From the Event
In this webinar our panel of experts explored questions such as;
- How can we better negotiate expectations around work/family priorities with partners and other family members?
- What are the wellbeing consequences of self-isolation; and what can we do to improve our wellbeing?
- How can leaders support their teams to better manage themselves in challenging times?
- What are the impacts on our children and those who we may normally care for?
- What aspects of this ‘business unusual’ reality could or should become part of how we work going forward?