Learn to delegate effectively, manage conflict, lead with confidence, set realistic goals and coach others.
Our New Leaders Development Program will give you the insights, skills and leadership essentials you need to build your personal, team and organisational effectiveness as an emerging leader.
With a combination of practical tools, personal development and peer discussion, you’ll learn how to better support your team through increased impact in areas such as conflict management, performance-building and goal-setting.
Who should attend?
- Project managers who are early in their career
- Identified potential for more senior roles in the future
- New team leaders and supervisors who have recently transitioned into their role
- Use strategies, pragmatic tools and frameworks to build your confidence and capabilities
Boost self-awareness and relationship skills
- Demonstrate self-awareness and an understanding of your behavioural impact on others
- Use your greater personal insights as a new leader to engage and influence others
- Apply newfound knowledge and relationship skills to your leadership role and personal life
- Use your personal insights as a new leader to engage and influence others
- Be able to effectively build and measure the performance of your team
Understanding self and others
Your impact on others
Leadership in action
I was the person who got in there and made one of our magazines, working alongside a team. Now I'm the person who leads that team.
Editorial Director, Architecture Media
Edmund is an experienced business owner and educator who has worked with organisations including the AFL, CSR and Australia Post, and helps leaders increase their influence and impact.
Karen specialises in leadership, strategy, brand positioning and marketing. She has held senior roles at a number of high-profile brands including Marks and Spencer, Sears, Woolworths and Country Road.
Ilona is a consulting psychologist and executive coach with extensive organisational experience in both the public and private sectors providing workshop design and facilitation, coaching and counselling services.
Formerly a senior psychologist for the Australian Defence Force, Jackie has extensive experience helping people improve their ability to cope with conflict and change, enhance resilience and increase self-awareness.
This is a non-residential program. The program fee covers tuition, learning materials and meals during the workshop.
As this program includes some evening activities and meals, we recommend participants stay either on-site at Melbourne Business School (based on availability) or we can recommend a variety of partnering hotels who can offer our guests special corporate rates. Please contact us for more information.
Applications typically close six weeks prior to commencement, however, to secure your place, we encourage you to apply early. Applications received less than six weeks prior to commencement will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
A non-refundable deposit of $1,000 will be required to confirm your booking. Read our full terms and conditions here.