Discover how to adapt to changing economic and social contexts, develop revenue streams, and manage stakeholders to ensure sustainable success.
The For-Purpose Executive Leadership Program ensures you will have the skills to get value from the passion and commitment that drives your organisation.
You will gain the ability to clarify a for-purpose mission, design and execute purposeful strategies, deal with donors and government, apply financial rigour and deliver a compelling narrative to maximise your organisation's impact on the community.
Who Should Attend?
- Looking to improve business and strategy skills
- Involved in financial or marketing work
- Wanting to expand their influence
- Looking to enable sustainable business growth
- Wanting to draw value from human capital
- Preparing strategies for change
CEOs and managing directors
- Seeking to create vision and narrative
- Implementing change strategies
- Dealing with donors and government
Design purposeful strategy
- Develop strategies for changing contexts
- Create mission statements to deliver social value
- Implement suitable governance, finance and metrics
Build innovation pathways
- Unleash creativity with strategic effect
- Lead culture and systems change
- Develop entrepreneurial and innovative approaches
Become adaptable and influential
- Craft and deliver compelling narratives
- Develop brand through marketing
- Learn to lead people with real influence
Strategy development and execution
Innovation and growth
Put innovative ideas into practice by effectively incorporating them into your culture and strategy to expand diversity and achieve sustainable growth
Marketing and impact narrative
Adaptability and leading change
PROFESSOR OF STRATEGY
Geoff worked at the highest levels of international finance before becoming an academic focusing on risk-taking by executives. He has received several research excellence awards from the University of Melbourne.
PROGRAM DIRECTOR, LEADERSHIP AND INNOVATION
Greg is a leadership development expert with a particular focus on creativity, innovation and design thinking. He teaches on the Melbourne Health Accelerator program as well as our short courses.
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF MARKETING
Jody is an expert in branding, marketing strategy and economic and social impact who is committed to focusing on research and programs that encourage better business for a better world.
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR
Carol is an associate professor and registered psychologist who has held positions with BHP, Bank of Melbourne and the Department of State Development, Business and Innovation.
The Lord Mayor's Charitable Foundation is proud to be a founding supporter to the For-Purpose Executive Leadership Program. Over the next three years, the Foundation will support for-purpose leaders to gain additional skills to manage complex challenges and to continue demonstrating the critical importance of the for-purpose sector in this time of change.
Since its establishment in 1923, the Foundation has become one of Australia’s leading philanthropic organisations by proactively addressing the big issues of the day facing Greater Melbourne and connecting not-for-profit organisations with funding and networks to create positive social change now and into the future.