Advanced Management Program
Fast-track your transition into business leadership through our Advanced Management Program (AMP).
Together, we’ll examine the emerging challenges of the 21st-century workplace, while building your understanding of senior management through an emphasis on managing for the future, building a high-performance organisation and developing your personal leadership abilities.
By learning from our experts – who generally teach MBA programs – you’ll gain the knowledge, insights and skills needed to lead within an everevolving, complex business environment.
“It’s a really practical, engaging, and life-changing program.”
CEO, Ardoch Youth Foundation
Who should attend?
- General Managers, preparing for a ‘C suite’ or Managing Director role in a high-growth business
- ‘C suite’ or Managing Directors who have recently moved into their role in a high-growth business
- CEOs or Managing Directors of small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs)
As a result of this program, participants will be able to:
- Develop global teams and partnerships
- Strengthen cross-cultural mindsets
- Lead change and innovation in complexity
- Engage futures thinking and enterprise modelling
- Foster collaboration across functional and enterprise areas
- Improve decision-making across the enterprise
- Ensure levers, such as HR, marketing and strategy, deliver results
- Establish a culture of performance and accountability
- Motivate and develop your team to high performance
- Build your leadership story and vision
- Activate personal leadership style and self-awareness.
Your program journey is designed to ensure you emerge with new skills and behaviours, aligned with your learning goals.
- Understanding and accommodating your needs through a conversation with the Program Director
- Access to program materials through our online-learning platform
The following key themes are explored:
Building organisational transformation
- Corporate and board governance, reporting and strategy
- Activating finance, marketing and HR levers across an organisation
- Talent development and workforce pipeline
- Influence, power and the ethics of decision-making
- Group and team dynamics and their impact on results
Managing for the future
- Futures thinking, sustainability and corporate results
- Leading change to support futures thinking and innovation
- Complexity and disruptive change, digital shift and associated business opportunities
- Big data, digital shift, disruptive complexity and decision-making
- Corporate culture, diversity and support for global business
Enhancing personal leadership
- Your leadership brand, digital brand and media presence
- How leadership presence and approach underpins corporate performance
- Your brain and leadership: improving engagement with people
- Well-being and resilience for corporate executives
- Participants complete an action-learning project in small groups over a period of two months and report back to a faculty member via video conferencing/Skype or in person
- Continued learning through access to program materials and facilitators via our online-learning platform
For detailed program information, download a brochure or make an enquiry.
Note: Program work and activities, including support from our program facilitators, are ongoing over the three-month period, surrounding the workshop component.
Program Director | Advanced Management Program
Mark has over 20 years of experience in merchant and investment banking, including six years at a Chief Executive level. He has taken both lead and support roles in the discovery, design, development and delivery of executive development programs for both public and private sector clients, including Telstra, Accenture, VicRoads and NAB. His particular expertise is in working deeply with senior executives on aspects of their personal development as leaders.
02 Jun 2017
Mt Eliza Campus
27 Oct 2017
Mt Eliza Campus
In this residential program, participants stay on campus and engage in program activities after hours. The program fee covers tuition, meals and accommodation during the residential delivery.