Advanced Management Program
The Advanced Management Program (AMP) is an intensive career-enhancing experience, designed to accelerate your transition into business leadership. Reflecting the emerging challenges of the 21st-century workplace, the AMP is a game changer that will transform you and provide a more integrated view of today’s business world for you, your organisation and the future.
The program builds your understanding of management at the very senior level, focusing on three key areas of transformation: managing for the future; building a high-performance organisation; and your personal leadership.
“It’s a really practical, engaging, and life-changing program.”
CEO, Ardoch Youth Foundation
Who should attend?
- General Managers, preparing for a ‘C suite’ or Managing Director role in large business
- ‘C suite’ or Managing Directors who have recently moved into their role in a large business
- CEOs or Managing Directors of small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs)
- Develop global teams and partnerships
- Strengthen cross-cultural mindsets
- Lead change and innovation in complexity
- Engage futures thinking and enterprise modelling
- Create collaboration across functional and enterprise areas
- Improve decision-making across the enterprise
- Ensure levers, such as HR, marketing and strategy, deliver results
- Establish a culture of performance and accountability
- Motivate and develop your team for high performance
- Build your leadership story and vision
- Activate personal leadership style and self-awareness
Your program journey is designed to ensure you emerge with new skills and behaviours, aligned with your learning goals.
- Understanding and accommodating your needs: a conversation with the Program Director
- Access to workshop materials and networking through our online-learning platform
The following key themes are explored:
- Building organisational transformation
- Managing for the future
- Enhancing personal leadership.
- Participants complete an action-learning project in small groups over a period of two months and report back to a faculty member via video conferencing/Skype or in person
- Continued learning through access to workshop materials, facilitators, thought leadership and networking via our online-learning platform
For detailed program information, download a brochure or make an enquiry.
Note: Program work and activities, including support from our program facilitators, are ongoing over the three-month period, surrounding the workshop component.
Program Director | Advanced Management Program
Mark has over 20 years of experience in merchant and investment banking, including six years at a Chief Executive level. He has taken both lead and support roles in the discovery, design, development and delivery of executive development programs for both public and private sector clients, including Telstra, Accenture, VicRoads and NAB. His particular expertise is in working deeply with senior executives on aspects of their personal development as leaders.
02 Jun 2017
13 days residential
Mt Eliza Campus
27 Oct 2017
13 days residential
Mt Eliza Campus
In this residential program, participants stay on campus and engage in workshop activities after hours. The program fee covers tuition, meals and accommodation during the workshop.
Please note: This program is currently only offered once a year with the 2017 dates to be released soon. To be notified of this announcement, register your interest by contacting us on +61 3 9349 8788 or firstname.lastname@example.org.