Build the strength and knowledge you need to lead transformation within your organisation.
The Leading Transformational Change course is a highly experiential program that will help you explore the emotional and psychological processes of organisational change.
As part of the course, you will immerse yourself in a real-life scenario and get insights into the mechanics of change and how you can positively influence individual and group power dynamics.
Who Should Attend?
Senior managers and executives
- Responsible for leading change
Managers and consultants
- Seeking to enhance their capacity to lead during uncertainty
Understand change and yourself
- Think holistically about change
- Understand your leadership style to better deliver change
Develop transformational strategies
- Develop strategies to lead your organisational system during change
- Positively influence individual and group power dynamics
Build support for change
- Learn to listen and develop empathy to allow change to happen
- Lead cross-functional collaboration or multi-organisational partnerships
The nature of transformation
The person in change
Organisational and cultural change
Leading through change
Matt is a leadership expert who works with executives in the "here and now" to better understand the dynamics of organisations and encourage them to be more agile and innovative in their practice.
Jayne has been leading and developing high-performing professionals for decades. Her passion is helping executives understand the science of leadership and learn to apply it in practice.
In this residential program, participants stay on campus and engage in workshop activities after hours. The program fee covers tuition, meals and accommodation during the workshop.
Applications typically close four weeks prior to commencement, however, to secure your place we encourage you to apply early. Applications received less than four weeks prior to commencement will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
A non-refundable deposit of $1,000 will be required to confirm your booking.