Learn how to lead with an enterprise-wide perspective.The Leading for Organisational Impact course will show you how to progress from everyday management tasks to impacting your company as a whole – from making tough calls and trade-offs to considering organisation-wide opportunities and bridging gaps that limit growth.
This course is designed by the Center for Creative Leadership. Melbourne Business School is the only organisation licensed to deliver CCL courses in Australia.
Who Should Attend?
- Experienced senior managers who lead functions, divisions or business units
- With local, regional or global responsibilities
Lead with an enterprise-wide perspective
- Navigate the organisation as your leadership responsibilities increase
- Identify the behaviours required to inspire others and align people to organisational outcomes
- Learn how to strengthen and deepen relationships to bridge differences and build strategic ties
Influence and communicate effectively
- Draw on deeper self-awareness to leverage leadership and boost personal resilience
- Collaborate cross-functionally
- Improve influencing and negotiation skills
Build strategic aptitude
- Work more effectively across boundaries to build strategic ties and gain new perspectives
- Balance tactical concerns with strategic priorities to improve decision-making
Develop your enterprise leadership
Looking Glass simulation
It's helped me understand myself more and how people, who aren't necessarily like me, respond to different scenarios.
Executive Manager of Commercial Analysis and Development, MCC
SENIOR CONSULTANT, LEADERSHIP AND ORGANISATION DYNAMICS
Cameron is an organisational development and learning expert who has held senior roles with several multinational companies. His passion is for creating engaging and inspiring places to work.
GENERAL MANAGER OF LEARNING
James brings together leading edge executive education with deep understanding of organisational needs and challenges. He brings an extremely diverse corporate background having worked in a wide variety of roles and industries.
SENIOR CONSULTANT, LEADERSHIP AND INNOVATION
Greg is a leadership development expert with a particular focus on creativity, innovation and design thinking. He teaches on the Melbourne Health Accelerator program as well as our short courses.
Judy specialises in executive coaching, change management and action research, and consults to organisations in collaborative business planning, team-building, organisational dynamics and continuous learning.
Eugene is an experienced leadership expert who has consulted to companies including BHP, Mars, Bunnings and Pfizer, and designed and implemented leadership strategies for more than 40 organisations.
Karen specialises in leadership, strategy, brand positioning and marketing. She has held senior roles at a number of high-profile brands including Marks and Spencer, Sears, Woolworths and Country Road.
In this residential program, participants stay on campus and engage in workshop activities after hours. The program fee covers tuition, meals and accommodation during the workshop.
Applications typically close six weeks prior to commencement, however, to secure your place, we encourage you to apply early. Applications received less than six weeks prior to commencement will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
A non-refundable deposit of $1,000 will be required to confirm your booking. Read our full terms and conditions here.