Boost your ability to inspire others and create alignment to drive results, while also learning how to develop and grow your leadership capability.Our Leadership Development Program (online) provides opportunities for mid-to-senior level managers to develop new leadership skills, behaviours and mindsets to navigate complex leadership challenges.
Delivered entirely online, the program is designed to fit into your schedule. With a mix of virtual classes, self-paced learning and peer coaching sessions, you will learn how to maximise your impact and drive organisational success across multiple teams and functions.
Who Should Attend?
- Leaders who have already made the transition from managing individual contributors to managing other managers and / or senior professional staff
Strategic and cross-functional leaders
- Leaders responsible for supporting and executing organisational strategy
- Leaders who work collaboratively with multiple peers or across different functions
Harness your leadership potential
- Develop the ability to hold multiple perspectives to navigate complex challenges
- Align personal and organisational purpose to evaluate strategic decisions and trade-offs
Build better teams
- Communicate a compelling direction that inspires action
- Develop self and others with tools and frameworks for coaching and mentoring
- Lead with empathy and create the conditions for engagement and high performance
Build leadership agility
- Adopt a paradox mindset to manage competing tensions
- Influence up, down and across organisational boundaries
SENIOR CONSULTANT, LEADERSHIP AND ORGANISATION DYNAMICS
Cameron is an organisational development and learning expert who has held senior roles with several multinational companies. His passion is for creating engaging and inspiring places to work.
SENIOR LEARNING CONSULTANT
James is a former PwC consultant who specialises in leadership, culture and organisational dynamics. Before joining Melbourne Business School, he held senior positions with AXA and The Australian School of Applied Management.
This is an online program. The program fee covers tuition.
Applications typically close two weeks prior to commencement, however, to secure your place we encourage you to apply early. Applications received less than two weeks prior to commencement will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. A non-refundable deposit of $1,000 will be required to confirm your booking.
Online class times for the April program will be on Tuesdays from 12 - 1.30pm. These times may vary for future sessions.