Build the confidence and resilience to lead from the middle, with a program designed for mid-to-senior level managers.The Leadership Development Program will bolster your ability to inspire others and lead effectively across different teams and roles, in order to maximise your impact on people and performance.
With an emphasis on hands-on learning and practical tools, the program includes simulations of real business challenges. You will leave with increased self-awareness, improved confidence and a network of industry peers facing similar challenges that you can connect with after the program.
Who Should Attend?
- Leaders who have already made the transition from managing individual contributors to managing other managers and / or senior professional staff
Strategic and cross-functional leaders
- Leaders responsible for supporting and executing organisational strategy
- Leaders who work collaboratively with multiple peers or across different functions
Harness your leadership potential
- Build self and system awareness to maximise your leadership impact
- Clarify what motivates you as a leader to align impact with intent
- Align purpose and values to think and act strategically
Get the most out of others
- Analyse priorities to delegate and empower your leaders and teams
- Learn to effectively manage, coach and inspire others
Navigate change with confidence
- Build reflective practice to become more resilient and adaptable
- Learn to navigate complexity and lead through uncertainty and change and dispersed teams
- Influence and align effort across teams to navigate complex challenges and drive performance
Establishing your purpose
How others see you
Find out your strengths, weaknesses and how you are perceived by others with a 360 degree assessment
Build confidence to tackle complex challenges, through reflective action and seeking new perspectives
Adaptive leadership challenge
SENIOR CONSULTANT, LEADERSHIP AND ORGANISATION DYNAMICS
Cameron is an organisational development and learning expert who has held senior roles with several multinational companies. His passion is for creating engaging and inspiring places to work.
SENIOR LEARNING CONSULTANT
James is a former PwC consultant who specialises in leadership, culture and organisational dynamics. Before joining Melbourne Business School, he held senior positions with AXA and The Australian School of Applied Management.
In this residential program, participants stay on campus and engage in workshop activities after hours. The program fee covers tuition, meals and accommodation during the workshop.
Applications typically close six weeks prior to commencement, however, to secure your place, we encourage you to apply early. Applications received less than six weeks prior to commencement will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
A non-refundable deposit of $1,000 will be required to confirm your booking.