Learn how to encourage innovation in your team and align your business with customer needs and behaviours.
Our Design Thinking for Managers course will teach you how to draw on the best tools from the design industry to gain consumer insights and drive problem-solving.
The hands-on program will help you overcome internal barriers to creativity and inspire creative confidence in others, with the goal of enhancing individual, team and organisational performance through innovation capability.
Who Should Attend?
- Who manage a team within a function or on cross-functional projects and want to improve performance through customer-focused solutions
- Who are new to the design-thinking process and seek to introduce innovation to their team or across their organisation
- Managers seeking to enhance individual, team and organisational performance by building innovation capability
See the world as your customers do
- Connect the need to innovate with the needs of your customers
- Learn how to test innovative ideas on sample customers
Build creative confidence
- Develop the mindsets and behaviours needed to address changing customer needs and wants with confidence
Create a design-thinking workplace
- Support individuals and teams to become design-thinkers across your organisation
Creating versus innovating
Mindsets and behaviours
Design thinking challenge
Design thinking at work
SENIOR CONSULTANT, LEADERSHIP AND INNOVATION
With a diverse career spanning renewable energy, consulting and executive education, Greg is a leadership development expert with a particular focus on creativity, innovation and design thinking. His areas of natural fascination are leadership development, business growth and global cross-cultural implications of operating and scaling businesses.
Greg is known for bringing intense creativity, fun, passion and intellect to his work. As well as facilitating on several of our short courses, he teaches on the Melbourne Health Accelerator program.
This is a non-residential program. The program fee covers tuition and meals during the workshop.
Applications typically close one week prior to commencement, however, to secure your place we encourage you to apply early. Applications received less than one week prior to commencement will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
A non-refundable deposit of $1,000 will be required to confirm your booking.