The Melbourne Business School Centre for Sustainability and Business is delighted to seek expressions of interest for our student fellowships.
The Centre for Sustainability and Business is a growing Centre within Melbourne Business School, led by Professor Glenn Hoetker, with a purpose of “unleashing leaders and ideas for an environmentally sustainable future”. Our focus is on the relationship between humans and nature, climate change, emissions reduction, waste and the circular economy as well as biodiversity conservation.
Each fellowship will focus on sustainability-related projects designed to grow your understanding, experience and professional network. Get the chance to contribute to the Centre for Sustainability and Business' success while making a positive impact in the world.
- Open to all applicants of our Full-time MBA program
- Applicants do not need to wait to be formally accepted into the program before submitting expressions of interest
- Five placements available
- Financial support (up to $10,000) and unique work experience (up to 250 hours)
- Grow your understanding of sustainability issues
- Work with The Centre for Sustainability and Business on unique sustainability projects
- Grow your capabilities and network in the sustainability space
- Make a difference in the world
- Demonstrated interest in sustainability and business
- Valid GMAT/GRE results
- Relevant skills/capabilities
- Short-listed candidates will be interviewed