As a Melbourne Business School student, we provide you with a range of opportunities to start the next stage of your career, through careers coaching, industry events, résumé reviews, LinkedIn training, networking workshops and mock interviews that are tailored to your unique circumstances and career ambitions.
- Career Management Centre – our career coaches are available to support all MBA suite and Master of Business Analytics students to maximise their future opportunities. Please contact us.
- Personalised Effectiveness Program empowers students with the necessary skills, knowledge and personal attributes to be market ready and compete in local and global MBA job markets.
- Online workshops, webinars and resources to help prepare you to make the right decisions about your career and the best impression on LinkedIn and in your interview
- Opportunities to meet top CEOs and companies to help get you noticed by top employers
- Recent alumni can also access careers advice and support to help them make them make the best start in their career
The wider Melbourne Business School community is also here to provide advice and support
- Australia’s oldest and strongest business school alumni community, with more than 16,000 people in more than 95 countries
- Student-run professional clubs provide valuable networking opportunities
- Career support after you graduate – recent Full-time MBA alumni (who have graduated in the past three years) can also access career support and advice