- Prestigious internationally recognised Business School
- Carlton Location
- Permanent Part Time position (0.6 FTE)
Melbourne Business School (MBS) is renowned throughout the Asia Pacific as a leader in management education and executive development. Over the last fifty years, we have built an outstanding reputation for program excellence, a high quality learning experience and the capacity to prepare managers, leaders and organisations for the challenges of a global future.
The Centre for Business Analytics was established in 2014 by Melbourne Business School to address the growing need for research and teaching in business analytics. The Centre’s influential Industry Advisory Board provides linkages into industry, and is pivotal to the success of the School’s initiatives in business analytics. Working within a small team, the Coordinator will be responsible for undertaking activities to ensure the effective administration, planning, and execution of the Centre’s activities and initiatives.
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience in high-level administration, operations and project management in the education, not-for-profit, and/or corporate sector and be capable of identifying potential conflicting issues with the flexibility to respond accordingly.
Key selection criteria:
- Manage day-to-day operations of the Centre.
- Maintain the Centre’s website with needed updates, such as event promotion and key research launches. Coordinate logistics of the Centres events including, registrations, catering, equipment & venue requests.
- Create and maintain positive business relationships with key Centre stakeholders, including Board members.
- Monitor Centre budget, and create purchase orders as needed.
- Collaborate with the Central Marketing Services team to create, as required, marketing collateral including marketing content, website collateral, design and updates.
- Assist in the execution of the Centres key programs and events.
In return for your skills and experience:
- Exceptional high-level administrative experience with sound skills in IT, process and systems
- Superior organising and time management skills and the ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- An ability to work cross-functionally to deliver solutions
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with maintaining websites
- Ability to work proactively and be a self-starter
- Supportive, high performance team environment
- Employee Benefits include; School subsidised gym, EAP Program, Health & Well-being Program, NFP Salary Packaging
At MBS, we have a hunger for progress. We are a passionate community, which is driven to make a positive and meaningful impact on individuals, organisations and society. If you value making a similar impact please forward an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com. For a confidential discussion, please call HR on 03 9349 8431.
Applications close 22 January 2017.