As part of a larger ARC-funded project, Professor Isabel Metz, at the Melbourne Business School, is conducting a series of case studies investigating how organisations manage diversity over time. A Research Assistant (RA) position is available associated with this research project. This RA vacancy is an approximately 2-day a week position for one year.
Key duties include:
· Preparation of and note taking in focus groups
· Conducting in‐depth interviews
· Conducting qualitative analysis and contributing to interpretation of results
· Collecting archival data from organisational and public sources
· Proof reading Word reports
This position requires an academic qualification in a discipline of social sciences and humanities. Previous research experience with qualitative research methods is essential, and some familiarity with quantitative research methods is preferred.
To be considered please forward an updated copy of your CV and a cover letter that highlights your qualifications and experience to Professor Isabel Metz at email@example.com
by 30 March 2017.