- World class leadership and management interventions
- Make a difference to high profile clients across all industries and sectors
- Permanent, full time position
Melbourne Business School is renowned throughout the Asia Pacific as a world leader in management education and executive development. The School offers degree programs, including our highly ranked MBA and executive education programs. Over the past decades, we have built an outstanding reputation for program excellence, a high quality learning experience and the capacity to prepare managers, leaders and organisations for the challenges of a global future.
Reporting directly to the Manager of Program Management an excellent opportunity exists for an experienced, proactive and mature individual to join the busy MBS, Executive Education Program Management team. In this client facing role you will have responsibility for program coordination, logistics and administration of our executive education programs. With the sale of our Mt Eliza Campus, this role will play a key part in transitioning programs to our Carlton Campus and identifying opportunities to improve and streamline processes.
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience coordinating events or complicated logistics, with an advanced ability to think holistically, capable of identifying potential conflicting issues and be able to display the flexibility to respond accordingly.
Key Selection Criteria;
- Key contact for participants, faculty, associates and client stakeholders for all program logistical and administrative matters
- Provide high level administrative services to ensure seamless coordination and development of programs
- Attend client meetings, source venues, prepare learning materials
- Develop and monitor project spending against budget
- Undertake domestic travel as per project requirements
What’s in it for you:
- Proven experience in a project/event coordination position or senior administrative role
- Strong customer service and stakeholder management experience
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) skills
- Experience in developing and monitoring project/program budgets
- Demonstrated attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Advanced computer skills and capability
- Great team environment
- Staff social activities
- Employee Benefits including; School subsidised gym, EAP Program, Health & Well-being Program, NFP Salary Packaging, and access to our world class Learning & Development programs through Degree Programs or Executive Education programs.
MBS is a values based organisation which means that we understand that the way we go about things, our behaviours, attitudes and actions make a big difference to what we achieve. We are looking for talented candidates that share our values of being Grounded, Future-Focused, Connected and Determined as we feel achieving results and exhibiting our values are both equally important.
To be considered, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Applications close Friday 5 May 2017.