- World class leadership and management interventions
- Make a difference to high profile clients across all industries and sectors
- Permanent, full time on-going position
Melbourne Business School (MBS) is renowned throughout the Asia Pacific as a world leader in leadership and management education. The School offers a range of degree programs including our highly ranked MBA, and executive education programs. Over the past decades, we have built an outstanding reputation for educational excellence, a high quality learning experience and the capacity to prepare managers, leaders and organisations for the challenges of a global future.
Reporting directly to the Manager, Program Marketing & Customer Engagement, an excellent opportunity exists for a highly motivated, customer centric and solutions focussed individual to join the busy MBS Executive Education team.
Acting as the first point of contact, the primary objective of our Program Advisors is to meet revenue targets by conversion of leads to enrolments, through identifying an individual or organisational development needs and objectives, and recommending suitable learning solutions.
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience managing a pipeline of leads. Knowledge of the education/training sector will be highly regarded.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Provide exceptional customer service with a consultative, needs-based approach before recommending suitable learning solutions
- Proactively manage leads pipeline to convert leads to enrolments in order to achieve set targets, and increase revenue of each sale by cross-selling and upselling
- Maintain and update database ensuring information accuracy in line with the School’s business process
- Manage end-to-end enrolment process and undertake administrative, reporting and financial tasks as required
- Liaise and communicate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure good working relationship
- Uphold product knowledge of the Executive Education program portfolio
What’s in it for you:
- Experience in a solutions and/or product sales environment
- Proven experience working to and delivering against targets
- Strong attention to detail and accurate data entry skills
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) skills at a professional level
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications is required
- Experience using CRM systems is preferred
- Great professional team environment
- Employee benefits include; School subsidised gym, EAP Program, Health & Well-being Program, NFP Salary Packaging, and access to world class Learning & Development programs through our Degree Programs or Executive Education programs.
At MBS we have a hunger for progress. We are a passionate community which is driven to make a positive and meaningful impact on individuals, organisations and society. If you value making a similar impact with your strong attention to detail, exceptional customer service focus, strong planning and organisational skills then we want to hear from you.
To register your application for this position, please forward a covering letter addressing the key selection criteria listed above and an updated resume to email@example.com.
Telephone enquiries can be directed to Human Resources on +61 3 9349 8431.
Applications close Sunday 22 January 2017.