- Prestigious internationally recognised Business School
- Carlton Location
- Permanent Full Time position
Melbourne Business School (MBS) is renowned throughout the Asia Pacific as a leader in management education and executive development. Over the last fifty years, we have built an outstanding reputation for program excellence, a high quality learning experience and the capacity to prepare managers, leaders and organisations for the challenges of a global future.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic individual to join our small EA team. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, our ideal candidate will have significant previous experience in EA/PA roles, preferably supporting multiple Senior Executives with Board responsibilities, experience with the preparation and maintenance of Board & Board Committee documents and advanced level skills in using Microsoft Office.
Key selection criteria:
- Ensure high level, efficient and confidential administration services are provided to the Executive Leadership team
- Provide efficient and confidential administration services to the Chairman and the Board of Directors
- Ensure critical internal and external relationships are maintained and support provided as required
- Act within a Community of Practice for all Executive Assistants to foster a team approach and ensure cooperation in assisting with work load demands during peak periods e.g. Board reporting, AGM, etc
- Use initiative to ensure accuracy of own and others work and ensure work complies with prescribed or recommended quality standards
- Undertake specific projects as directed (e.g. research, drafting correspondence, improvement projects)
In return for your skills and experience:
- Experience within a higher education or professional services environment
- Degree in Business Administration or related disciplines is desirable
- Exceptional high-level administrative experience with advanced skills in IT, process and systems
- Superior organising and time management skills and the ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work proactively and be a self-starter
- Supportive, high performance team environment
- Employee Benefits include; School subsidised gym, EAP Program, Health & Well-being Program, NFP Salary Packaging
At MBS, we have a hunger for progress. We are a passionate community, which is driven to make a positive and meaningful impact on individuals, organisations and society. If you value making a similar impact please forward an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com
. For a confidential discussion, please call HR on 03 9349 8431.
Applications close 22 January 2017.