Melbourne Business School (MBS) is renowned throughout the Asia Pacific as a leader in management education and executive development. The School offers degree programs, including our highly ranked MBA and Executive Education programs. Over the past decades, we have built an outstanding reputation for program excellence, a high quality learning experience and the capacity to prepare managers, leaders and organisations for the challenges of a global future.
Employment at Melbourne Business School provides highly motivated individuals with the opportunity to develop their skills in a wide range of areas.
MBS is a values based organisation which means that we understand that the way we go about things, our behaviours, attitudes and actions make a big difference to what we achieve. Our values are;
- Grounded: We embody the Australian spirit by being approachable and personable, and value everyone’s unique perspective
- Connected: We are connected to the real world through our community and we are connected and collaborative with each other creating a strong sense of belonging and togetherness.
- Determined: We are committed to being world class and understand this starts by taking ownership for our actions and outcomes.
- Future focused: We are always thinking about tomorrow and how we can improve ourselves, our school and the MBS experience.
At MBS we offer a number of employee benefits to our staff, including;
- Learning & Development
- Salary Packaging – superannuation, novated vehicle leasing
- FBT non-for-profit rebatable status
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- BUPA health insurance staff discount
- Flu vacs and health & wellbeing programs
- Staff Social Committee/Events
Applicants may also contact Human Resources department on (03) 9349 8727 or alternatively can email their application or expression of interest to email@example.com